Sunday, September 2, 2007

A chill day

Now it's Sunday at 9:52am.

Yesterday I was stading at the bus stop trying to figure out what to do with my when the two German roommates came by and asked if I wanted to go to breakfast with them. Of course I said yes and we went to this super cute place called the "Strawberry Alarm Clock." We shared a bowl of fruit and then I had an english muffin with this amazing home-made citris honey. Then the girls had to check out and I got on the bus to go down town for more exploring. I actually missed the stop I should have got off on and just decided to keep riding (since it went in a loop) to find another place to stop. Pretty soon I just decided to ride the whole loop and go back and take a nap! Haha, I was thoroughly exhausted from the lack of sleep the night before and maybe from the whole week.

After my nap I wandered up Parnell Road to Newmarket which is another fun area with a lot of shopping and restaurants. I ate some tomato soup and then went into the Westfield mall to look around. I found a grocery store!!!! I was sooooo excited! Those of you that really know me will get a laugh at this: I happen to have a shirt or two that I spilled on and for some reason I was having the hardest time finding spot/stain remover! Aaaah! So I got some food and laundry stuff and came back happy!

I'll have to tell you about the rest later...my computer buzzed!

-Lisa

No comments: